blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, Januar 31, 2006

Where's the stop button ?

[at some bench in the fields around my hometown/jan 06]


Sometimes things happen really fast. Like in an eyeblink they pass your way and you're not even able to recognise what it was. But if you're lucky, you get the tail of the whole thing and can eventually interpret what it means.

Today I realised that I'm here for almost half a year. Wow! After being through all this ups and downs (and still being caught in) I still haven't found my way but all in all the whole environment helps me to finally do. Time flies.

I feel like getting a stomach flu, but I hope it's just rebellion against my total gluttony of today. :s

Other interesting things I found out today :

  • I never knew you could spend soo much money for a simple bag of cereals !
  • There's a pill for every disease but people don't realise that the cure lies in themselves
  • I'm a good photographer but I tend to have the wrong cameras *lol*
  • Everyone has the SLIGHT tend to go nuts . First the kids in the after school caring centre, where I work and even mum adjusts her voice and talks like a dork.
AND : I'm addicted to "the L-Word". The more I watch it the more I feel sorry for myself not to have a significant other myself. Because of that I even had a really weird dream last nite. But that's another story.

laters

murmel

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Now, I don't want to watch L-Word anymore. I really don't want to watch something that could make me feel worse.
    Gotta find another reason to meet...

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    You will soon find someone - I'm sure about that. I think you could still have "R", you know? ;-)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home