blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, Januar 24, 2006

swimming on ground

oo> ES Posthumus : nara

Another day, same stuff. Just waiting for something that never comes. But what is "something" ?

Again a rush, brought to digital paper. Enjoy.

consoling
breathing
taking lungs over
last call of the sirens to join
humm with me
in the circle without end

rain
on
lifting the eyes to the ground
scared and familiar
the mirror reflects mirrors with a buzzing sound
welcome
no one one gets out of here alive
welcome
it's more self-comforting then bad
take a dive
in the circle with no end




1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    no one gets out of here alive
    One of my favourite books, even though it's a biography. Do you like Jim Morrison? I think he's the perfect artist. Completely insane but a genius at the same time.
    I have many weird thoughts at the moment. Might be the lack of sleep and food. But I'm starting to recover...
    Why don't you like shirts with pictures on it? I think, it's a perfect way to make silent statements.
    Ok, one more comment before I go to bed: All times are strange! Sometimes, we're just too busy to realize.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home