blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Freitag, Januar 20, 2006

beat me ! give me dirty streetnames !

oo> hard fi * hard to beat (yeah, Ms. Pot you got me !)

Do you know that days where you have no other chance but going nuts ?
It's one of these days where genius and insanity are closer than Macy Grays hair.
HAHA !

Ok, I'm starting to loose my funny mind. That scares me.

So, well what is going on these days ?

Pretty much work to do, although it feels good to be part of the whole crew. So, I'm back again for no real reason. I'm sorry to say, but actually I'm just bored to death. And somehow my Top5 list is about to go down the drain. Well, who cares anyway....

Sorry for the lack of photos, but I didn't get to develope the last colour film.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    What a weird week. Seems like everybody is going crazy. Maybe it's the weather...
    My mood could've been better. But my woman didn't talk to me all week and I still don't know why.
    Got anything to do? Wanna come up here and get terribly drunk with me?

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Well, who cares anyway....

    *coughs* ;)

    Don't know if it's of any comfort but these last few days have been total crap here too. And next week looks like it'll be hell, even though I only work 4 days. But whatever, weekend first!

    *

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Well, my weekend was pretty good. But the week started just as bad. 12 1/2 hours of work so far, and i guess at least 1 or 2 to go. How I hate working. Waah. I'd better get promoted this year, I'm telling you.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home