blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Mittwoch, Januar 04, 2006

with my ears to the ground

[in Alzenau, Germany : September 2000]


music oo> slut _ lost emotion

Back in my old working day I still dunno if I quit my education. Had a talk with my boss about it today. She said I gotta decide. But I didn't even told my parents that I'm planning to do so.

So, how to react ?

I go partying tonight. A friend turned 19 and she's having probs as well, so I'm gonna push mine away by listening to her (if only falling for the wrong person would be my ONLY problem *sigh*).

I want to live instead of talking about all the possibilities, that pass me by. Of course it's easy, but I gotta break the cycle. Even just for once.

I just hope that I'll find a solution. Otherwise I'm lost. I know it sounds dramatic, but it actually is. A turning point.

"Listening to life with my ears to the ground - hoping there's a familiar sound...."
(-> the only good line I was able to produce in the last weeks - I suck.)






1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    Ah, come on. At least it's one really cool line. More than I ever wrote, I guess ;-)
    I didn't know about your thoughts concerning quitting your education. Why do you wanna do that?? I guess you should think really hard about deciding stuff like that. And, if this is any help: Every education sucks once in a while. And every job, too. At least thats what I hope. Otherwise, I'm screwed ;-)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home