blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, Januar 01, 2006

retrospective

[@southside festival : june 2005 ]

oo > the servant : not scared, terrified

New Years eve is over. It's been very calm, we didn't party THAT big. But that was my intention when inviting T. So, it was cosy, familiar and mostly funny. : )

And here's another addition to things I'm not really into : Have the urge to make this new years eve to "the best of our lives", with gallons of alcohol and whatnot. It's a needless force and mostly it turns out to be a big mess.

I really enjoyed myself yesterday. And that happened not quite often in the past two weeks.

Happy new year, everybody.
And Miss Pot : I'm demanding a revenge at "buzz" . You will not believe your eyes.

I hope. *hihi*

murmel

4 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    OK, revenge at my place? I'll try to let you win this time... *g*
    Luv, picca-piccaaaaa ("rofl")

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    aawww, you're too kind to be true. Thanks for the sofa-new-years-eve-rofl session again.

    And leave that hysterious Piccaaaa out of your sentences. You're scaring me to death. ;)

    Hug -
    ze murmel formerly known as Kathrin, and the day before as möwe

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Ou, I'm scaring you, huh? "Scared, yet?" I like the way you said it when I kicked your ass at buzz *hö hö*.
    Sorry, to little sleep make picca dull, you know? oO
    See you soon, luv! piccadilly aka the queen aka the confused one aka tania aka freak aka "i-got-so-many-akas-I-should-register-them-at-the-community-centre" ;-)

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    Nice picture. And to comment the comments, I guess Mrs-too-many-nicknames should just call herself Aka. Nice, plain and short, isn't it? ;-)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home