blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Januar 16, 2006

snot in kilos and centimeters, that decide


[pedestrian area in Terschelling / Texel, Netherlands 2004]


oo>nick drake : don't think twice, it's alright

Lately I'm having a "typical german cold" (*wink* to some weirdos I spent the weekend with on phone/live - if you want to know what happened see Mels Blog and read her two cents about it, she got it quite good www.livejournal.com/users/thealmightymel) and I'm kinda shocked about that. I never got real sick last year (despite the voice probs, but that was my own credit). That's more freaky than the fact of having two kilos snot in average, cry like a baby and feel like someone hit you with that cartoon hammers on the head.

And

Random fact of today

*drum roll*

I can park like a pro !

I needed to place my car in a tiny parking gap and almost touched the mirror of a REAL good looking beetle that belongs to a very nice cook in our kindergarten.

*shake*

But I got it and now I'm kinda proud of myself. At least something good for today.

Braad, thanks for the wonderful drawing. I'm just to bitter and cold right now that I could appreciate the work you did. Sorry.

For curious ones, click here :

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/mumml/braadssilrevedition.jpg


murmel



4 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    hey k.!

    maybe i should call you and YOU could do all the coughing this time ;-) naah... sorry to hear that you're sick. I'm feeling pretty good by now, only coughing once in a while. but it seems like i broke a cartilage on my ribs by coughing too much. hurts a bit, and will hurt for another 3-4 weeks... well but not too bad. hey, i'll give you a call some time... if i can get off work when you're still awake ;-) hope you'll get better soon! *hugs*

    m.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    The link to my blog is lacking the http:// in the front to work *winks*

    I'm sorry to hear you got the damn cold I felt I was catching the whole time last weekend. I only have a slight sniffling going on but that's nothing quite exceptional.

    About the "i can park like a pro" line, I want to see that, really. You didn't demonstrate it when I was around. Was it just my presence disturbing you? ;)

    *warm get-well-soon hugs*

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    Yw for the drawing ;)

    @Silent genius: See, if you should ever decide to let your car be driven by me or murmel, you KNOW who'd be better!!

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    > Liza. I already knew that for long about who I'd let drive my car, don't worry ;)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home