blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Freitag, Januar 27, 2006

Lonelyness in style

Today, when driving to work the landscape was just beautiful. And even the song in my ear fit perfectly to the weather. It's "Fishing for a dream" from Turin Brakes. I just discovered them and I think I'll go to the city tomorrow and buy all albums of them I'm able to find. *hehe*

And I've made a big mistake !
My L-Word DVDs arrived *yaay for that* and I left my DVD Player at work, cause the kids wanted to watch a DVD (after I got it there they wanted to watch a video ! *argh*). So, I'll probably be bored the whole weekend having cool DVDs around, but no player. Gnrf !

Anyone in for a L-Word Session ? Anyone willing to send me hers/his DVD player over ?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    You could use my DVD-player, if you don't mind me hanging around watching the DVD's with you.
    Don't really know what to do with myself this weekend, so that would be a nice change of plans.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    I can bring my kick-ass stereo which can play DVDs and we could watch the whole first season. L-word marathon, that could be fun! Done that once, in Belgium with P. ;)

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    I did that yesterday night, unfortunately on my own lol

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    tsja...;)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home