blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, Januar 29, 2006

Welcome the week

I should do this. REALLY ! Need to do a lot of work, I just realised.

But, what did I do the whole weekend ?
Hmm..lemme see. Of course I went shopping (cds). Came out with two total different cds than I had planned to buy.

planned cds :
richard ashcroft .:. keys to the world
turin brakes .:. jackinabox

bought cds :
four non blondes .:. bigger, harder, faster, more !
selig .:. auf immer und selig

Well, so far it hasn't been a good plan. I mean, I like those bands, but I gotta stop buying LPs just because they're cheap and I don't have them yet.
New plan :

Do a wishlist and fulfill it (as far as I have money for).

And I started to watch "the L-word" (my neighbor was friendly and lend me his dvd player). It's been very cool so far. My favourite charakter is Dana, cause she's totally desperate in finding a significant other that she becomes so sarcastic. It's wonderful. And my favourite scene so far is where her friends start a mission on finding out if the hot chick she's looking for is gay or not. Muhahaha...very funny. I know that situation.

So, I hope I'll catch you guys this week somewhere online but don't be surprised if I don't show up. School things, you know.

murmel




1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Glad you found someone who was so kind to lend you a DVD-Player. Sorry I didn't give you mine, but... you know... some "friends" came around *möp*

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home