blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, Januar 29, 2006

People are the true gifts


[Ireland 2003 .:. view out of my window]


I felt like this wouldn't fit into the past entry, so I'll put this in here.

I drove to my sis today to fetch some books for work. I told her that I'm kinda unlucky with my cds and mentioned that I wanted to buy the two old Oasis Albums.
She went into the backroom where her cd shelf is and said :

"Well, I have the two. You can have them. I don't listen to it anymore."

Wow.

Now I'm a proud owner of "Definately maybe" and "What's the story (morning glory)?".
I've never really been into Oasis and now that I'm finding the whole band a bit better (after thinking they sucked MAYORLY at the Southside Festival *lol*) I get the cds.

Life has it's cool turns, I guess.
Then I got a song from a good friend from Vienna. "Ghost in this house" from Alisson Krauss. Haven't listened to it yet, but I think it'll be cool. And the best thing is that we finally wrote a few lines. I miss chatting with her. She's a wonderful person.

AND (what I'm most proud of) :
I got a little cover version of K's choices "all" from my favourite kitchen tool. L. you rock ! I've never been that close to crying in the last few weeks like I was 10 minutes ago, listening totally stunned and enthusiastic to this song. Thank you.

conclusion of the day :

"people are the true gifts that life brings up."

Enough writing crap for this weekend.

See you

murmel

4 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Maybe you got this from elsewhere, but if you haven't, there you go :

    http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=AYWXM6GQ

    Sarah Bettens Acoustic live on StuBru tonight.

    :)

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    Thank you, sweetheart ! :)

    *kusje*

    K.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Common, I screwed it. You'll get a better version one day ;)

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    I love definetely maybe! And I think, they rocked the "Festhalle" in '95 (god, I'm old...).
    Luv and huggs

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home