blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Juli 03, 2006

one finger on the sun...

..there it is.



The official, first done song of the record. Not very special designed, but it doesn't need to be anyway. Sascha brought it to me after remastering and singing a new second voice on it.
Not only a nice thing because it's delivered on time to the guy who puts it on a local newcomer sampler - Sascha and I were able to talk. About silent revolution, the music, the women and life in general. It's always a very interesting share of thoughts and not rarely we laugh out loud at the end of it because we're soo right about it all.
And that's what made me realise what life is all about : Sharing your feelings. Now matter how you do it, just do so. Even if it's hard to say you're sorry, you're happy or sad. Feelings are the strongest signs of living. And if you find out one day, you're feelings are gone - you're probably lifeless then.

"Still waitin' for the day you open up and see
how beautiful this world can be
when you appreciate the beauty in itself
and be yourself someday..."

contemplative greetings
murmel

9 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Congratulations! Finally on a sampler! Tell me where I can buy a copy of it and then you'll have to autograph it! :-D
    I'm so proud of both of you.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Good news! :)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    Talkin on radio or what?
    Congrats! :D

    Little lyric change or did I just always got it wrong?

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger murmel said…

    I dunno what you "got". *lol*
    And thanks for all the good wishes. :)
    Btw, the sampler is only 3 euros, so almost everyone should be able to effort it. ;)

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    I want one of those CDs, but with an autograph, so I can sell it on eBay when your famous ;-)

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger murmel said…

    YOU AGAIN ! I know where you live and I know who you are, so don't get nasty ! ;)

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Is it possible to get it from abroad, too? ^^

    I don't really care about the autograph, got some of those already ;)

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    showing off, huh mel? ;-)
    Tell me when it's out and how it's called and where I can buy it and I'll buy like... ten (Alex for sure wants one and he greetz you, btw!)
    Luv ya & hugs
    the italian one

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Showing off? like, ME?!
    *throws the look at T.*

    Never :p

    //ze mel - who escaped the crazy football fans on the Champs Elysées an hour ago!

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home