blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, Juni 27, 2006

the return of random things

--> the gossip . standing in the way of control

Interesting notices of today

1. I got a TAN !


2. I need more sleep than the human body even needs. Humm...should I think about that or just give up wondering ?

3. I'm really messy. You know, not messy like throwing garbage in my flat - I just forget many things and feel like sleepwalking awake. Strange.

4. SOMEONE changed my blog settings. So, now it looks fucked up on both browsers. And YES, I did refresh the browers. *wink*

5. France was much better than expected and I'm happy for Zinedine Zidane and his goal. One of my favourite players and probably one of the best midfielders of all time anyway.

6. I tell myself everyday to go to bed earlier but I always happen to go to bed around midnight. I can't even call it an inner clock. I just don't feel like sleeping before that time. Maybe this would change if I had someone to lie next to.

7. I'm curious about my exam results and honestly : Maybe it would be even good if I fail. Don't look like this ! It's good to not go nuts about it, right ? So : I'm calm like corn in the field.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHMMMMMMMM .

Later than late
murmel

PS : A tip, just to let you know :
Germany vs. Argentina 2:1
^^

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    1. me too! ^^

    2. I've never slept as much as I do these days.. I guess it's some kinda Germany effect ;)

    3. That happens, even to the best ones.

    4. I'm sorry? :\

    5. I watched the game and when Spain scored I was like "yes! France will lose" but as the game kept on, I got myself cheering for France and being ecstatic when they won. lol

    6. Well, SOMEONE was there and still nothing changed ;)

    7. When will you get the results? And you're too cool about everything to be true.

    8. I'm addicted to The Gossip ever since I got back from Southside! ^^

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home