blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, Juni 11, 2006

anti or independent ?

--> alice in chains . rooster (unplugged)

Do you know that point when you felt like you had built up your own little universe with favourite movies, music and people and suddenly feel so stressed out of holding all these things up ?

I thought a bit of my life in the last half year and I came to the conclusion that I don't need to be anti or something. It's the wrong expression of a life-style that has corrupted myself. I feel like I need to be independent.
Independent of all these consum things that try to suck up the rest of your mind and the money out of your pocket, independent of people who cost me so much power to hold on and don't even notice it, independent of this "if you don't like this or do this you're uncool" attitude, independent of my feelings and thoughts who often stop me from living life as it is : Precious.
And even if some people will think now : Ow, come on you're not one of this consum people !
I'm only human. I often wish myself a new car or other material things. Maybe to stuff up the lonliness, I don't know.

But it feels good to know that autumn will change some things. Hopefully. I feel dried out lately.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    "memento mori", as Mike Skinner explains by singing. he's right, though, and so are you. "Don't hang yourself on the material life".
    *hugs*, t.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    I often wish myself a new car or other material things. Maybe to stuff up the loneliness, I don't know.
    That's totally how it works. Especially with me and Gert wrote it with his "So you learned how to get out there // How to buy to fill a void

    That's totally random but do you know your layout is looking all messed up on IE?

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Your life is about you! Do what you want and what feels right for you.

    Maybe it's independent, maybe it's anti, maybe it's even totally mainstream. It's good as long as you feel good!!!

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home