blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Mittwoch, Mai 17, 2006

X

--> david gray . disappearing world

I'm in a weird mood after "X". To start off : It all went fine.

It wasn't the best mark, and this kinda makes it hard to deal with, cause I know I can to better. But in september no one will care if I graduated with a good or bad mark.
I will continue my education. That's a good sign. I don't worry about the theoretical part which takes place on 20th, june. So now I feel like my soul is able to breathe after weeks.

And although I should be happy I'm in a contemplative mood. Thinking about life and its turns, friends I miss and people that are gone for a long time. And there are a few lines that won't get rid of the ceiling. Somehow music always finds its way into my heart and helps me carry on. Burning song lines in my head. Like these :

According to the fridge and the bob thing I found an interesting line in a song

"...this is the last time I'll abandon you
and this is the last time I'll forget you
I wish I could..."

muse, "stockholme syndrome"

According to everything I struggled with the last few weeks :

"...I can laugh about it,
or I can cry about it,
I should ignore the words you say.
‘Cause they can hurt,
but won’t kill me
They can hurt,
but won’t kill me"

racoon . laugh about it


"So I held my head up high

hiding hate that burns inside
Which only fuels there selfish pride
We're all held captive out from the sun
A sun that shines on only some
We the meek are all in one.."

creed . my own prison


I actually didn't want to quote myself cause it looks cocky , but I feel like it. The final line is so fitting for me it almost makes me laugh.

"Can you help me ? I am falling for you."




2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    I don't get your comment to the fridge and bob thing. May be it's al little bit too early this morning. I can call you tonight and you can explain that to me.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    You know what teachers told Robbie in school: "Could do better" - and look where he is now. ;-)
    I believe in you - and I will call you, as soon as I'm better, okay?
    Luv ya *hugs and kiss*
    me

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home