blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Freitag, Mai 05, 2006

change goals - move on

--> anouk . in the sand (acoustic)



[my old "fake" chucks - ready for the garbage]




So, this is the day after day "X". I have no real urge to fold every single detail up but it was horrible. A true low point in my life so far, cause if I don't manage it to pass this exam the last two years of education are worthless.

But instead of closing the curtains and remain apathic I went out and enjoyed the wonderful weather and the sun that seemed to fondle my tortured mind. It sounds corny, but this was the EXACT feeling I had today.

I literally built a goal. My dad reconstructed my old football goal he built for me and my buddies when we were kids. I don't know WHY he felt the need to reconstruct it - nobody of the old buddies played football on this meadow since forever - but he felt like it and I felt like helping him. So we both started to pull out the screws, brazed the pipes for the new goal - it was like a flashback to childhood.

In general this day was about reflection and looking back to understand the future. But the feeling of "the good times' gone" still hurts somehow.

And even if they're nerve-racking at times when I can't need it, tell me how to do things I'm able to do (cause I'm grown..haha!) I love them to death. Everyone of them.

This next 3 months are going to be like hell but there's water in range. And that feels good.

murmel