blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, April 24, 2006

suffering on a higher level



--> matchbox 20.bent


Call me crazy or retarded. I couldn't resist : I sent her an sms. It just kills me that I don't know how she is.

I cheated myself. I wanted to be strong. Don't give too much cause I surly wouldn't get anything back.

I'm a mess these days. And looking around I see that others aren't better. Is this the new depression or just suffering on a higher level ? Who could've known that I feel only alive when I suffer like an idiot.


"Can you help me, I'm bent - I'm so scared that I'll never get put back together

keep breaking me in and this is how we will end
with you and me bent"
matchbox 20.bent

3 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Twas driving you crazy.. it's not weakness, it's just trying to get things sorted out.

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    silent genius is right, that's not weakness, honey. In my mind I give you a big and strong hug and my respect, that you did what you did. I hope you'll soon get well again. And than we will have some double-mud-chocolate-cake, what do you think? ;-)

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    You are not weak. She is. You deal with it. She refuses to deal with anything that could make her vulnerable. But that makes her so much weaker. Eventually you will get through this and you will be stronger than ever.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home