blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, April 16, 2006

"worser schtuff is also feasible!"

--> hush . if you go breaking my heart

Pfiew, what a weekend. What a easter ... or not. Hardly got anything of it except the altar servers running around with their flappers and screaming through the streets instead of the church bells.

Instead of runnin to church I got two people visiting me. Let me introduce :






Ze Mel - also known as Genius
from : Libercourt - France (where the real revolution is ! ;) )
Got here by : car ("the blue lightning")
favourite words : ai ! (you were right Liza, all french speaking people cry like that when they get hurt - I tried!) , noway! and mostly "feasible"
brought with her : a delicious cake and a quarter of her dvd collection (which is still huge)

2nd :



ze freggälschään - also known as Mareike
originally from Langerwehe but the rest of the year from Eberswalde (Berlin) - Germany (where the birdflu is ! *laugh*)
Got here by : car (with the blue lightning)
favourite words : "worser", "haha-no"
brought with her : ze well entertained mel

and last but not least :



ze murmel - also known as Kathrin
from ze living room (where the magic happens *muahaha*) , Sommerau - Germany
got here by : myself
favourite words : "schtuff" (a crossing between stuff and shit) and mostly "tch!"
brought with her : food and drinks for the guests




Now imagine two silent people sitting next to me. It almost killed me that they sat there and didn't talk for MINUTES ! I had to entertain them but after a while I kinda freaked out in a funny way and said : "DO SOMETHING!" So we did and watched the movie "Constantine". And as if that wasn't enough Mel entertained us with her demon-slayer activities where even the bravest person would get scared.

On Saturday we got to the big city to look for a camera. AND GUESS WHAT ! I found one !

Small, easy to use and cheap. MEINS !

As you might have noticed all of us developed some word fetishs over this days. I dunno even why but it was funny. And even I was entertained !

And although it was wonderful to have good friends around I'm still tired like hell and somehow happy that I have the room for myself again. No offense there. Just human behaviour. Forgive me honeypie and freggälschään. It was a great pleasure to see you two again and have at least 2 groupies. ;)

And oh : Happy Easter to all of you !

9 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Wonderful pictures, funny word-fetish and quite good summary of the weekend.

    About the demon-slayer activities.. you've only heard the stories, you should've lived it to see how freaky it really was.. (she's kinda freaky lalala :p)

    Enjoy the calm time that's back there again, now. Twas good seeing you again :)

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    Wow Mel, broke the speedlimit again? ;)

    Glad you three had fun, but I've one question:
    What the hell means "feasible"?
    O_ô

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    ..why is it "braad"?!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Wow Mel, broke the speedlimit again? ;)

    I didn't drive faster than usually ;)

    Glad you three had fun, but I've one question:
    What the hell means "feasible"?
    O_ô


    According to dictionary.com:
    fea·si·ble adj.

    1. Capable of being accomplished or brought about; possible: a feasible plan. See Synonyms at possible.
    2. Used or dealt with successfully; suitable: feasible new sources of energy.
    3. Logical; likely: a feasible explanation.

    Edited comment due to typos in the previous one.. Call me a perfectionist *shrugs*

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    So... when do you use it?!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Liza Liza Liza... *shakes head*

    Feasible is the accurate form for the times when people use "doable". And I, for myself, use that word as often as possible because it's cool like that :p

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Sounds feasable to me ;)

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Well... I am able to stay silent the whole day but I dont want to kill you.
    And I was so scared that night, when we watched "constantine"... then mel and her story and finally that doll!!! That REALLY scared me! Even more than the movie and that story!
    But though I really enjoyed the weekend... ;oP
    And before my english is getting "worser and worser" hehe-no I´m off

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home