blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, April 04, 2006

could be worse

You know that days when you just zoom out the bad things and let the good times roll ? Sometimes it's necessary to do so - many people would've gone nuts instead and many people would've get killed brutally otherwise. ;)

So again : A slow day at work, working mates seem kinda stressed and I still feel spyed for some strange reason (I guess it's just a psychological trick to push me to my limits...which limits ? HAHAHA !) but I let the good times roll. Sascha was late for the band rehearsal but I didn't even mind. Earlier this year I would've gone almost insane and angry about it. But hey : That's the way he is and I had the opportunity to finish my dinner, so it fitted superb. We listened to the recordings we did a week ago and rehearsed for Thursday, where we're about to perform with the band Crayfish (if you want to take a look : www.cray-fish.de).
It's gonna be all acoustic (like usual) and I think it's going to be cool. I mailed with one of the "crayfish" guys and they're very nice and interested. So : Thumbs up for them ! Even if we haven't heard them.
Got to talk to some people about some new band projects, but I don't want to tell anything before we haven't met, so : Stay tuned on my super star shiny and crazy blog.

And don't forget : Let the good times roll !

*swoooshes off*

PS : For all people who join me for the Southside Festival - OUR TICKETS ARRIVED ! ^^