blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, April 03, 2006

new and shiny

How do you think it looks like ?

Mel was so genuine and helped me out with the whole html thingie. Thanks again for our long "talk" , btw. ;)

My day pretty much consisted of sleeping, eating, sleeping and phoning. That's pretty sad you might think, but I'm just glad this day's over and there's much time passing til I have my favourite moments and events.

Still to come ... :

15th - 17th of April : Visit of the wonderful and geeky, beloved groom (*g*) also known as Mel, a.k.a. the almighty oracle (or did you want to come on Friday ?)
-> maybe we have another crazy bavarian coming also, but she's still meditating about it. RIGHT ? *threatens you with a pencil* ^^

2oth of April : silent revolution performing at the "COLOS-SAAL" in Aschaffenburg (which is my favourite club, btw) with all close friends and Katharina - how could I forget you ! *puppy eyes*

21st of April : Katharina and me getting picked up by "baba" and her friend to pick up Mike in Nuremberg to drive to Munich to SEE the wonderful

SARAH BETTENS - LIVE ! :D

I'm soo looking forward to that !

And I'll burn that cd for a friend and then : GO TO BED ! HAHA, how hard to guess !

Have a nice night and don't hug your pillow to tight ! ;)

murmel




2 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Thanks again for our long "talk" , btw. ;) -> Twas a pleasure, as usual ;)
    Part of the conversation with my mum this morning :
    -Who was with you on the phone so late?
    - Kathrin.
    - The one from Germany?

    *I paused and thought to myself "Do I know any other Kathrin?" oO* lol It amused me, but I'm easily entertained lately ;)

    You called me "geeky"? *throws you THE look!* ô.O You wrapped it with "wonderful" and "beloved" though, so I guess I shouldn't worry :p

    It's possible for me to come on Friday, if you don't fear the overdose and have nothing else to do yourself then. ^^

    Side note : the pillow survived, hope you don't feel any harsh bruise, though ;)

    btw, about the layout, you should change a little detail : in /* global [that's near the start of the code] you have a line that goes like this :
    background: [...] no-repeat left top;
    you should add "fixed" in the attributes so that it looks like :
    background: [...] no-repeat left top fixed;

    Why? You may ask. The answer is easy : then your background won't scroll as visitors scroll your page and it'll look all way nicer :) [but that's only my opinion, of course]

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Honey, your new space looks brilliant! I like the stars, you know that :-)
    Congratulations to your "skillz", so I'm the only n00b left out here oO
    Luv & hugs
    your cup of tea *möp*

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home