blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Freitag, März 31, 2006

can I get a "yeah!" ???

Weekend ! Despite and hide the fact that I actually have shitloads of things to do for work, it's still weekend ! And for this opportunity I stole a cool game from Joh (http://littlejoh.livejournal.com/)

Lets call it "the winamp game"

Rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play.Use the song titles that come up to answer each question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me?
the tea party . the bazaar

Will I have a happy life?
tonic . if you could only see (acoustic)

What do people really think of me?
Mando Diao . Annie's angle

Do people secretly lust after me?
k's choice . to this day

How can I make myself happy?
the bates . billie jean (*lol*)

What should I do with my life?
Schubert . notre dame intermezzo (yeah, I have classical music on my hard disk!)

Will I ever have children?
del amitri . baby it's me (at least it has a "baby" in it! ;)

What is some good advice for me?
die fantastischen vier . troy

What do I think my current theme song is?
linda perry . in flight

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
stars . set yourself on fire

What song will play at my funeral?
National Philaharmonic Orchestra & Nigel Kennedy . thais meditation

What type of men/women do you like?
ani difranco . the whole night

What is my day going to be like?
k's choice . hide (live)

Why am I here?
beatsteaks . filter

What will people remember me for?
nick drake . time has told me

What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
manu chao . me gustas tu

Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
amy ray . put it out for good

What will this year be all about?
katie melua . my aphrodisiac is you

1 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home