blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Donnerstag, März 30, 2006

weak and powerless


[taken from www.letterjames.de]

oo-> cassandra wilson - wind cries mary (20th time on repeat, I guess..)

Do you know that ? Absolute emptyness in your head, not able to face a clear thought. Just trying to numb yourself with music and gazing around into the nothing.
The Nothing that pulls on you until become nothing.

I stopped caring about friends. Working for people that already gave me up. Actually it's crap. But I can't be happy about anything lately. Some people do their best to hold me up (you know who you are - thanks for your neverending patience). At least this makes me feel.

Yesterday someone said "I love you" and meant it. I mean, it wasn't a romantic "I love you", more in a sister way. But I can't describe how good and soothing it felt in this very moment. And the more I'm afraid to lose this person.

3rd Sister, I love you, too. Please never leave me. Otherwise I'd die.

Mel - thanks for never leaving my side, no matter how shitty I feel or am. Something deeper than love connects us and I hope it'll never fade.

L. - I hope we'll find time for our hilarious and always wonderful phone calls again. I miss it.

k80 - I hope everything turns out right for our meeting. And I'm sure your as wonderful in reality as you are in the chats.

Have a nice end of week and a even better weekend

murmel

3 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    I won't. :-)

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Quoting myself from back in the day in July 2005 :

    "I'll never let you down".

    :)

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Naaa, I'm even better!!! ;-)

    I couldn't get rid of the HH-ticket yet, but I'll try on ebay.
    And I've got some really good news. Obviously, ma grandma has too much money, cause she gave me some. So I might be able to afford the extra trip to the Munich concert. I still don't feel like going to Hamburg by myself.

    Well, I'll see what happens.
    Have a nice weekend.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home