blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, März 21, 2006

some things never change

--> kelly clarkson . because of you

Some people never change. Some things never go a different way. Some days never end different. Some things are so predictable it almost hurts. Some cirlces are meant to be broken, but no one realises that they have their name because it never ends. Nothing ever happens.
No one ever changes, cause it's human nature to behave like that you found that you can survive in that state but not evolve.
There's an ocean full of pressure, pain, lonliness, confusion and anger that can't break free. Cause I always need to be the strong one. The one that listens, that's patient, sweet and caring. And sometimes I want to surrender. Just deeply floating on a different sphere where I'm so happy not to have to care anymore. Maybe in a different road, in a different house, in a different job, with a different life and a love that lets me believe that tomorrow is different that yesterday.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Sometimes I have the feeling, that I can foresee things... did you get my card, yet? There was this dialogue on "Six feet under" yesterday I pretty much liked:

    Mr. Fisher: "You living people always stick to your pain like it's something special; but it isn't! Why can't you just be happy?"
    David: "How can I be happy after what happened?"
    Father: "Well, you are still alive! That's it!!"
    David: "It can't be that simple!"
    Father: "What if it is?"

    You know what? I think Mr. Fisher is right. Kathrin, why don't we both try to let go on things we cannot change? Should we try? Together? I know that I will try, 'cause I don't want that anymore...
    Luv ya and feel strongly hugged. *kiss* tania

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home