blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Donnerstag, März 16, 2006

Life's a joke and then you die


"Or will you keep on falling until you reach the ground?
Of your lonely mind will you ever find yourself again?
And will you keep on dying until you've finally found a better
place where you find you will not wake up again?"

missy higgins . falling

"Life's a joke and then you die"...this line just popped up in my head when my mum told me that a good friend of ours died today. He suffered a stroke. I mean, he was 65. But all his life he worked his butt off for other people, most of them didn't give him the respect he deserved. And now he's dead.
That's strange. He had a table tennis shop in our town and dad always went to him to test new stuff out and, sometimes drink a beer and talk about better times. I remember him as a kind, open-minded, funny and warm-hearted person. He was never greedy about the prize, cause he liked my dad. They were sports pals. And even if some people don't have such a big opinion about "sports pals", I can tell you : You can meet the best and the worst people there. E. was one of the good ones. FUCK !

R.I.P., dear Pal.

murmel