blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, März 07, 2006

sing for the moment

oo-> racoon . smoothly

I just realised that I probably won't be able to sing for 2 weeks from friday on. Remember ? My wisedom teeth get pulled out. And if I open my mouth too wide the suture might rip open again.
:s
After some people told me that they hard really harsh experiences after it I'm a bit scared, but I actually trust my doctor.

I mean, how can you NOT trust this man ?


He even studied human medicine sciences, so : 2 thumbs up for dr. mathy and two teeths less for me !

murmel

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Honey, it's not that bad, you know? I ate Strawberry-cake in the evening, after pulling out the last two. It's not as bad as having babies or inject something thru your eyeballs, but it's also not a walk thru the meadows.
    Anyway: I trust your doc, he looks like he knows what he's doing...
    Luv ya - and check out your mail on saturday... ;-)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home