blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Februar 27, 2006

fake endorphines...


[my car, a peugeot 106 - year of construction :1994, somewhere out on the fields in my hometown]

oo-> matthew good band . anti-pop

...are some kinda good. For me. Now. No girls insight, no well payed job, so :

I'll go to the city and buy myself something !

Not just something:
I decided to carry my old car radio to the junkyard and give that car the sound that it deserves. But first my dad and me went to an old sports-mate of him that fixes cars in his free time. He's like some of that old, grumpy men. But when you're a careful watcher you can see a little smile, flitting over his face when he thinks of the good old times.
But when thinking of that you have to remember that he has a young wife and two little kids. Strange, how intense some people are aging within the blink of an eye. I can see myself playing with his babies and now they're are almost grown.
He fused some parts and changed the oil and I first saw my car from beneath. Interesting stuff, going on there *laugh*

So tomorrow is a total feel-good-day. I'll go to the hairdresser and afterwards with Sascha and his girlfriend to the city and buy myself that cool car radio.
I thought about that action : Buying something when you're kinda down and out. In the end it's just fake endorphines. But I feel fine. And nothing else matters. *thinks of quoting metallica without any intention* *shake*

Have a nice Tuesday !

murmel

5 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    As Gert sings it : "So you learned how to get out there,
    How to buy to fill a void
    "

    I hate how he can be so right about almost everything all the time. But I totally adore everything else about him.

    Ok, that sounded so weird it cracked me up, lol

    *goes back to her corner to take her pills before the "WTF?" strikes in from your side of the screen*

    ;)

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger murmel said…

    "WTF?" Come ooon ! You like it, when I say it ! ;)

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Sure it's the word that represents my favourite moment of January 2006, can't dislike it after that statement ;)

    Good morning, btw ^^

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger murmel said…

    Thanx. ^^ Good morning to you, too. After a strong coffee at the haidresser I feel totally hyper. In one hour I'll have my new car radio !

    *jumps like a rabbit through the room and gives you a kusje while hopping by*

    ^^

    K.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    buying things when youre down! I love it.Hey btw i bought a cd / dvd today :D

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home