blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Februar 13, 2006

Things, I should stop doing

....
oo-> tegan and sara . my number
  • smoke secretly -> it's bad for my health and the car smells like an ashtray afterwards
  • write stupid plans to friends -> I know they have better things to do than visiting me
  • play basketball AND guitar -> one of these things will ruin my articulars
  • think of all the good things in the future -> cause there aren't any
  • trying to hide my future plans -> someone will find out I know (cause I can't keep my bloody mouth shut)
  • try to write good songs -> forcing myself never brought up a good one

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Things, we should both do: Start being positive again. One fine day we'll both wake up and think: "It's not *that* bad, really." And I'm starting to believe in that.

    Happy Valentines', luv. Ich denk' an Dich! *huggs*

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home