blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Mittwoch, Februar 08, 2006

four...

For piccadilly (I rearranged it a little bit for myself) and all the others who are curious ...

4....


...answers I use to give when somebody calls my name :

: "Heh ?"
: "Ja?"
: "Anwesend."
: "That's me."


....Random things of today :

: I sent 4 smses yesterday and yet no one replied.
: My boss wants me to make music instead of this education.
: A child of our caring centre asked me if I have a boyfriend.
: I cried like a baby yesterday. Just because of a movie.


.....people I realised I need to see again (SOON!)

: Liesa
: Tania
: Mike
: Mel

...cool gaps in the market no one recognised :

: opening a dark bread baking factory in the UK
: doing a karaoke party without embarrassing songs, no one is able to sing
: having the rubber on the side of the pencil - to erase areas
: inventing slow brains for stupid speeders

...things I'd like to do now :

: kissing one particular person
: have some cherry juice
: watching the 6th episode of the 3rd season of the "L-Word"
: have a nap

...things, that are REALLY annoying at the moment :

: having some kinda small blister on my tongue
: being tired but not allowed to sleep cause I gotta do some stuff for work
: STILL haven't received any sms
: feeling to old to start to smoke again (not that smoking is healthy, but feeling old is crap)
: feeling guilty although other people hurt you


....TV- Shows I love

- The Simpsons (everlasting love ^^)
- Friends
- Emergency Room
- Buffy
- the L-word

....Sites, I surf onto daily :

- gmx.net
- blogger.com
- kschoice.de
- livejournal.com

....Bloggers, that should continue this :

- mel
- joh
- braad
- mike
- katharina


4 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    by the time I stole that and made it my own, you changed it! tss, tss

    I do agree with that one now : .....people I realised I need to see again (SOON!), though it might not happen..

    And don't tell me you've watched ALL of the L-word until 3rd season.. O.O

    You, freak ^^

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hehe. I'm happy to be in two of those lists (well, at least I assume it's me ;-)

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    ^.^ So? Found yourself a boyfriend yet? ;-) Luv ya

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    I was totally out of order for the past few days, but now I will continue this. I don't know anybody who could continue after me, though.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home