blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Februar 06, 2006

cry...


[the street I live in, drowning in sunset / jan 06]


..did you remember when you last did ?

Tears, oceans, flowing out of everywhere like the world is about to end right now ?
Release and pain, so close tied together that you see them dancing with each other through your tear blinded veil. Dancing out in a field, over and over littered with gold. You blink and then you see it's just crops, but it has a twinkle that moves you more than you ever thought something will do.

It frees all the anger, pain, heartbreaking, unfullfilled love, unwritten songs and melodies you tried to sent out to the ones who need / deserve it, but something has been blocking it. From right now all hell breaks loose.

It's like swimming, although you can't. Acting childish, although you stopped being one long ago, out of no real reason.
Showing feelings, although you swore yourself not to get vulnerable again, to save yourself from things that hurt too much. Things, that might kill you.

But for it's worth dying for if not for emotions, love, trust, friendship, truth and most of all :

Music.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I remember exactly the last time I really cried. Not just getting damp eyes. Real tears running down my cheeks in streams. The works. It was a pretty stupid reason back then, and I won't go further into it.
    But that was almost 13 years ago. I never cried again since then. And to tell you the truth - it sucks once in a while. There are times when I feel so bad that I wish I could cry. But I just can't. I don't even know why. Maybe I just got emotionless over the years, I can't tell. The "best" I get is one single tear running down my cheek... and that doesn't really make you feel relieved at all...

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home