blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, Februar 05, 2006

dyke in the city


[sunrise out of my bedroom /jan 06]


oo - > evanescence .:. hello
(don't try to fix me / I'm not broken [not yet])

So, this was pretty much my weekend. Too bad it's almost over, but things don't last forever (as far as I know).

I went out with some friends to go partying and have some drinks. Actually it was quite nice. I got to drive an old BMW (*wink* to the ppl who don't like such cars) and met a classmate I kinda have a little crush on. Of course I'm such a dork in flirting - as the case may be in going further - so nothing real happened.

I just found myself longing for some kinda relationship. Not necessarily sexual (if possible it's nice but not everything) - just someone who believes in me and someone to come home to when I had a crappy day.

It's like a silent desease. I appears to be in your body and when it reaches your heart, you're in deep trouble to act. Otherwise you'll die.

Anyone in for antidotes ?


2 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    If there was a real antidote to that disease we wouldn't have to all go through these phases.

    Or at least, I haven't found it yet, either. Or maybe finding the one is the key..

    oh well, what do I know?

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    an antidote would probably the last thing mankind would ever invent. imagine there was one. every single person who ever had a failed relationship or was hopelessly in love to the wrong person or just lonely like mad would take that antiodote. and so we would all wake up not longing for anyone else anymore, and i guess that would be the end of it. how sad. so don't you ever wish for something like that. well, ok... maybe only for a short time ;-)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home