blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Samstag, Februar 11, 2006

got balls ?


[taken from www.molten.cz]


My first time at the basketball team sounded awkward. I was unsure what kind of girls are playing basketball. After a real cool training I realised it's different all across the board. There are

:-> dykes that so obvious I gotta smile a little bit
:-> girls who are the typical jocks at school but still nice
:-> look-alikes of beloved friends that scare me cause of the similiarity ;)
:-> nice people that are really helpful and nice but not really talkative

So, it was nice. I mean, I was the typical dork, not aware that basketball is much more than throwing balls around and try not place the ball into the basket. But I learned a lot, also and mostly of Andreas, the nice coach who showed me many cool things.

So I got balls. Interesting.

And now : I need some music. Silent Revolution is rehearsing for the first time after weeks. :o)

Have a nice weekend !

murmel