blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, Februar 21, 2006

mail from jesus, strange quiet and the hurry inside


[jewish cemetery. Aschaffenburg, Germany - taken from www.alemannia-judaica.de]


oo-> evanescence . breathe no more

Maybe you know places you go and find unexpected peace, quiet and relieving. It could be a park, a bench, a lake or just the garden behind your house.
In my case it was a cemetery. Strange...or not. I don't know. The situation was just perfect. The setting sun between the trees, the wind streaking through the leaves and the hands of time, standing still, relieving quiet. It was like my soul was able to breathe for the first time in weeks.
I was able to face myself clearly, my existence, everything that's happening right now. Strolling through the cemetery, I had Evanescences' breathe no more on my mp3 player. It's a very sad song, I interpret as a suicide note of a desperate mind.
But I wasn't focussed on the lyrics, just the feeling it caused in that very moment. And that was consoling, soothing and mostly beautiful.

Coming home, checking my mails I had to smile a little bit. I got a spam mail from "jesus". Strange again. I thought my wire to the guys above would've been cut.

But maybe nothing is as it may seem these days. And maybe my hurry inside is not necessesary and all answers are already there. Inside me.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    I wish I would find a place where my soul couls breathe. Seems like our lives are equally complicated at the moment. Feel like taking a timeout and running away from everything for the weekend?

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    Well, my dad is turning 59, so I can't . :(

    Do you have Monday and Tuesday off ? Maybe we could do something there ?

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    I have my next day off in April...

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home