blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, Februar 14, 2006

Someone heard my prayers


[left : thorsten scholz // right : arnim teutoburg-weiss of beatsteaks, Southside 2005]


oo-> live . t.b.d.

First Update for this years Southside Festival :

Arctic Monkeys * The Cardigans * Element of Crime * Fettes Brot * Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals * Lagwagon * Live * Mando Diao * Maximo Park * Panteon Rococo * Seeed * Shout Out Louds * Tomte * Wir Sind Helden

LIVE ! BEN HARPER ! THE CARDIGANS !

*freaks out*

WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME ?

Infos : www.southside.de



3 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Only know very little of those bands. And when I last saw a The Cardigans gig (on TV) I thought they pretty much sucked, not to mention they'd be the band I'd want to see the most on this list.

    But this festival was one of the several plans we once discussed back in the day last year so why not. If I can have those days off, that is. Because my vacation starts on the festival saturday, but I could talk it in from next week on or something.

    Need to contemplate the idea some more, though.

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    I was actually planning to go earlier there. :s

    Well, just look into your calendar and tell me. It's no apocalypse if it won't be able to do for you.

    We'll find another time. :)

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    oh well, nevermind then.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home