blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Samstag, Februar 18, 2006

actually...


[my former way to the soccer court, behind our house - summer 2005]

...my internet connection is closed til tuesday but I still can access. Funny. ^^
...I'd love to rehearse with silent revolution but no one seems to give a flying fuck about it.
...I wanted to go and see T. again but she hasn't replied. New plan for tonight : Lend DVD and sink into my cuddle couch.

I won't risk it and make the guys from my internet firm angry, so : You prolly won't see me online the next few days. I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive, not kicking, but at least alive. Let's see what's next.

Til tuesday (all the others who have something urgent to tell me : You know how to reach me.)

murmel

PS : Mel have fun at the woodface concert ! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Woodface rocked my socks, once again ^^

    And I discovered an amazing new band, too : Racoon. There was simply nothing weak in their [too short] set.

    Hope you had a nice evening, as well. :)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home