blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Samstag, Februar 25, 2006

lazy days

oo-> billy talent . river below

You may know these days where you're waiting for the minutes to go by, nothing really to do. But somehow it also feels good, because I'm aware of the fact that shitloads of stuff is lying in front of me.

So : Relaxing feels good. ^^

I feel like visiting friends. So I will do next saturday (L., I'm soo happy to see you again :). Anyone here who has monday or tuesday off ?
I have money for the train off. ;)

murmel

Southside Festival Update , 25th of february :

Billy Talent * Death Cab For Cutie * Elbow

Mad Caddies * Within Temptation

^^

6 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    the deadline for your "I'll visit you in the upcoming 6 months" is coming very close ;)

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    Really ? *puppy eyes*

    ;)

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    lol. Even your puppy eyes can't change the facts, you know :p

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    Who is "L."?
    O.O

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    L. ? I still dunno yet, she's a jerk I know over the internet and she still tries to check out my friends.
    She also plays guitar and is constantly jealous of my style, but doesn't want any "lesson". *muhahaha*

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    "style"?
    HA!

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home