blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, März 05, 2006

THAT'S an overdose

Because of some silly report for school I fought the whole sunday with I SAT the whole sunday on my old office chair and got foursquared eyes, looking for hours and hours on the screen. And the worst thing is : My back hurts like hell. For the first time in months I'm planning to go to bed earlier. Otherwise I'll fall off the chair. That's the new kind of overdose ladies and gentlemen. No heroine, no crack anymore. The drug of the 21st century is the Internet. And I'm one of millions and millions of addicts.

And my back is punishing me for that.
Somehow the body is a good institution.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    That only shows you need a better chair to sit on ;)

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    dude, like you ever took heroine or crack...? Did you?? oO
    Actually I'm with stilent genius: you need a better chair - my back hurt on that and I just sat on it like five minutes. When's your birthday, again? ;-)

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    26th of August ! ^^

    And NO, I never did Heroine or Crack it was just an instrument to show how addicted you can get to some things. ;)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home