blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Freitag, März 10, 2006

I'm a legal alien




Wohooo ! This looks creepy. My jaw is twice as big as my other one. Thank god, I have no cam ! ;)
Well, what can I say : It all went pretty good. But it's an Operation, so it hurts like one afterwards. I've been taking painkillers since this afternoon, but it doesn't help really. I hope it gets better tomorrow after the Doc removed some pieces they've implanted.

But the creepiest part was right after the surgery. The aneastesia was still in function, but the blood was running down my throat and I was afraid I had to puke and the suture might rip open again.

Well, lets omit all further details. I'll just have to spend my weekend with painkillers, bad movies and music.

Ms. Pot : Will you marry me ? Or at least visit me ? Tomorrow ? So you just could drop by, tell me everything you've been doing the last weeks and I'll listen. I'm not even able to phone :(

ze sissy murmel

PS : one good thing of the day are the new updates of the "Southside" Festival :

The Ark * The Brian Jonestown Massacre
Coheed And Cambria * dEUS * The Feeling * Skin

2 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    Hey there,
    I'm sorry I wanted to sms you on friday but I dont have much money left. But I crossed my fingers for you.
    Hope you get better soon,
    *hugs*
    If you want you can call me this evening, I guess I'll be at home.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Sorry, luv, just read your post. Isn't it strange, though, that I paged you on saturday, asking if you wanted to meet us in AB? I went with my parents, so I didn't have a chance to visit you on my own, sorry. But I will come over soon again. Promise! ;-)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home