blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Donnerstag, März 09, 2006

judgement day

I like dramatic scenes. And if I'm bored in real life, I'll do my own drama scenes. Like for tomorrow, I planned to take my mp3 player with me to get distracted from the sound of the scalpel when it slits my gums in two halves. *see! drama!*

So, I thought of a dramatic choice of course. Songs, I associate with beloved friends (who will hopefully think of me ;) and good memories :

Mel *drum roll* / björk . joga & sufjan stevens . to be alone with you

Liza / k's choice . all & del amitri . tell her this

Ms. Pot (thanks for your encouraging comment btw :) /
slut . something to die for & oasis . champagne supernova


And because I just don't know who to name else, I'll put some songs on it where I had a good time or memorable moments :

dredg . triangle
ani difranco . independence day
coldplay . careful where you stand & easy to please
goo goo dolls . sympathy
heather nova . frontier & island
nick drake . things behind the sun & don't think twice it's alright
pearl jam . release
radiohead . sail to the moon
ryan adams . thank you louise, the shadowlands, afraid not scared, my blue manhattan, hotel chelsea nights & I see monsters
wir sind helden . ausser dir & die nacht
woodface . river to the moon
red hot chili peppers . my friends
matthew good band . strange days
kettcar . balu & hauptsache glauben
damien rice . the blowers daughter
adem . these are your friends
anggun . snow in the sahara
athlete . street map
eva cassidy . early morning rain
telepopmusik . just breathe & don't look back
elbow . switching off
everlast . what it's like
feist . lonely lonely
heyday . cu
jamie cullum . all at sea
iridium . mine
lamb . gabriel
melissa etheridge . shriner's park
melissa ferrick . then so it is
red house painters . have you forgotten ?
sarah mclachlan . i will remember you

Now I'm "le tired" and my bed calls for me. I hope to read you all very soon. Please keep in mind, that I prolly won't be able to speak or return your smses properly. So : Written messages for this time and keep your fingers crossed for me !

Tomorrow : 9 pm !

murmel


4 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    /me will get up early on her weekend day and play those songs you listed (at least the ones I do have).

    Should initiate a connection and good vibes will flow your way, then.

    :)

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    That sounds good darling. :)
    Hope, everything turns out right.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    The "le tired" you isn't sleeping yet? tss.

    *hugs you goodnight and tucks you in bed*

    *goes to bed, too*

    No twisted interpretation needed, now. ;)

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    "As long as you're heeeeere, there is something to diiiiie foooooooooor, my loooooove" *träller*
    Thanks, dear, means much to me, as well as the champagne supernova (even if i don't like champagne *haha*).
    Hope you'll get better soon, my little "pausbäckchen"
    *gives you a soft kiss on your swollen cheek and hands you camomile-ice-cubes*

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home