blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, März 28, 2006

Because...

the simpsons aren't on at 6pm and I'm bored, I've done this. Try it, too it's funny to find out things about your friends. ^^

1. My friend once: tried to hook me up with a boy but I never told her that I'm not into guys *muahaha*

2. Never in my life have I: masturbated in public (some people do ! Believe it or not !)

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is: Liesa

4. High School is: neverending!

5. When I'm nervous: I talk bad jokes and dither around

6. The last time I cried was: when I watched "the l-word" and saw Dana dying

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Mel, Ms. Pot, Sascha and Oli

8. My hair: short again - but looks better with gel in it.

9. My feet are: clothed with socks - black socks.

10. When I was 5: I used to pack my bag with stuffed animals, said I'd move to new-zealand, ran around in the garden and returned after 20 mins.

11. Last Christmas I: had a fight with my mum about celebrating religious things or not.

12. When I turn my head left, i see: a "matrix" poster on my wall and my electric guitar.

13. When I turn my head right, i see: my radiator and my living room window, whose shelf is decorated by a rubber brain in a glass, photos from the southside festival, a candle and pens.

14. When I look down I see: my green "lazy" pants I just put on after coming home from work.

15. The craziest recent event was: The concert I played on last saturday AND the last epidsode of "the l-word".

16. If I was a character on 'Friends' I'd be: Phoebe. Totally !

17. By this time next year: I hope I will be somewhere else !

19. I have a hard time understanding: myself and women.

20. One time at a family gathering: my uncle and my aunt came disguised as the prince and snow-white - a bit drunk - and my uncle sang 2 hrs later "highway to hell".

21. You know I "like" you if: I play my most personal songs to you.

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank first is: my family, my friends, my band and K's choice for inspiring me so much.

23. Take my advice: "Most girls are straight - until they're not!"

24. My ideal breakfast is: healthy stuff mixed with fat stuffed donuts in my living room when the sun rays are falling through the window to warm me up.

25. If you visit my hometown: don't think the world ends. Altough it may seem like it does.

26. Who do you plan to visit anytime soon: Oli, to go with him to the "musikmesse" to Frankfurt.

27. THERE IS NO: bigger fear than the fear itself.

28. I'd stop my wedding if: The groom ran away (haha!)

29. The world could do without: racists, incapable politicians, homophobic jerks

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go to a tokio hotel concert

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: something really plain. I think it was blank cds.

32. Most recent thing someone else bought you: Soap. *lol*

33. My favorite time of day is: Night

34. My favorite store is: Guitarplace, Echobeat and Musikservice

35. My ringtone is: "clubbed to death" - rob D (from "the Matrix")

36. And by the way: with Karate I'll kick your ass ! Tenacious D just rocks. ^^

37. The last time I was high: I've never been high. If you mean music, it prolly was Nov. 28th, Colos-Saal, Aschaffenburg - Dredg.

38. The person who I last talked to told me: that she crisps up bread when dad returns and forgot my pizza.

39. I shouldn't have been: too hopeful

40. Once, at a bar/club: some guys hit on us by ordering beer for us. My sister sent it back. *lol*

41. Last night: I went to bed too late - but I had a song idea I had to fix up

42. There's this girl I know who: said four words and made me feel more secure and saved than I ever felt in my whole life.

43. There is this guy I know who: played with a broken leg percussions just to make music with my band.

44. A better name for me would be: Laberbacke.

45. If I ever go back to school I'll: do more to achieve the things I REALLY want.

46. My birthday: is usually a big event with friends from all possible corners of the world. But afterwards I always feel sad. Dunno why.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    23. Take my advice: "Most girls are straight - until they're not!"

    I told you that not too long ago, I remember.

    Oh and just to point out that I have a new computer now. *happy* It's not all configured the way I want it to be yet, but I'm on the way. So see you around online soon again ;)

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger murmel said…

    Hihi-coolness ! :D

    *gives you a kusje and dashes off into the bathroom*

    K.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Why do I have to think of that Phoebe-Song... "But they're just fooling themselves..." ;-)
    Luv ya

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    6. Dana dies in s03e10, right? Got the crying shortly ahead of me then...

    16. Phoebe is the best. I loved the song she wrote about the 200something colors in her bedroom.

    Got a bunch of other comments, but they are even more stupid that those two. ;-)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home