blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Freitag, März 24, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !


-oo> flyswatter . exit (on a very defeaning volume)

Things I got told today :

- I'm egoistic
- I don't care about the kids I work with and my working mates
- I only think about music and I'm not interested in my education

As you might imagine, I was totally shocked and confused about that. Just suck that line :

"To be honest : You're nerve-racking. You only cared about your good grade and didn't ask us how our weeks were going."

Thanks folks, nice weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    :(

    Egoistic is a word that doesn't fit in a sentence about you.

    Let these people talk, you know better.

    *hugs you tight*

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    As far as I know you, there can't be many people less egoistic than you. So, don't take this too serious.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home