blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Mittwoch, April 19, 2006

ready to hit the streets





[snapshot . 18th april 2006]


--> imogen heap . sweet religion

Soooo : What's up the next days ? It's just the best feeling to know you'll be surrounded by music in all possible ways. Tomorrow we'll perform in the Colos-Saal, which is one of my dream locations since I went out in that liveclub where I saw bands like

- Nickelback
- 3 doors down
- Dredg (what a concert!)

On Friday I'll be seeing the wonderful Sarah Bettens, former singer of the even better K's choice live in Munich.
I hope she plays some K's choice songs and my favourite song from her solo stuff : "grey". It's kinda depressing but true and mostly beautiful. That's why.
A little review with photos and shtuff will be on the ULTIMATIVE MUSIC BLOG on the web. ;)
The Link is http://ofgeniussounds.blogspot.com
A more personal review of these days will be on here, of course.

And I'll have a visitor ! *winks to Katharina*

God, sometimes life can rock !

Bones, sinking like stones
all that we fought for
homes, places we've grown
all of this are done for
We live in a beautiful world
yeah we do, yeah we do

coldplay.don't panic








4 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Cool blog you linked to ;)

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    D'accord..

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    "I'm going to EAT YA!" Oh no, sorry, that was Fat Bastard over there... (shouts: Shut up you bastard... who is fat!)
    I'm gonna hugg you to death tonight, you know that? ;-)
    See you later, luv!

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Lieza said…

    So, how was it?

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home