blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, April 18, 2006

Just a side note

--> incubus . make yourself

1. I hate Hackers !
2. I hate my silentrevolution.de Provider !
3. I still need to buy a few gifts for Friday and all the good people that take care of me - but I have no money !
4. I need to get my ass up for a test next week, but I'm not motivated at all.
5. I should go for a walk
6. or drive to some defeaning music in my car.

see you later

murmel

If I hadn't made me, I'd have fallen apart by now
I won't let them make me, It's more than I can allow
So when I make me, I won't be paper mache

2 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    1. I hate Hackers !
    -> I'm with you on that one.

    2. I hate my silentrevolution.de Provider !
    -> They can be silly, sometimes. I once wrote them an email in English asking for some help and they replied with a pre-written German FAQ article lol

    3. I still need to buy a few gifts for Friday and all the good people that take care of me - but I have no money !
    -> What's on Friday? How much do you need? :p

    6. or drive to some defeaning music in my car.
    -> That was kinda weird to see you do that, but I understand the feeling totally ;)

    Nevermind me tonight, I'm hyper. *flies around the room and crashes onto her bed*

    ;)

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Move your frickin' ass and study! I know you don't want to, but you have to! And you know it! ;-)
    Ok, luv, you know I'm not that kind of person, but... you know... I care a bit.
    Luv ya.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home