blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Donnerstag, April 27, 2006

"and don't tell me you don't have a life ... !"


[sitting on the train early in the morning on my way to school]


Some sentences are just too ironic to be taken serious. That one above was a quote from my classmate, partner in crime and "we're the broken-hearted" club member J. considering my plans for the year and the places I'm going to. I mean, of course it's LIKE holiday when you disappear for some days and have a good time, real good adventures in some city - but in the end you come back home and nothing's changed. You're still in love with a girl you can't have, you're parents tell you how to live and you don't have any deadbeat arguments and so that's life. Like it's always been.

But maybe it's the fly on the wall that changes your mind or a wonderful song that encourages you to finally step outta the door and smell the roses...or something else. Some people need a kiss, others need a song, others need to be kicked in the ass. And somehow we're all sifting together through our lifelessness and that's why are some connections are so strong and friendship built out of nothing. Of course it's a difference if you COULD change something or you cannot. I think there's always a chance to do so if you're unsatisfied with the sleepwalking you go through.

And I'd rather have a happy friend who found his/her peace and freedom somewhere far away than a friend far away who suffers like hell and I can't do anything about it.

murmel

1 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home