blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, Mai 14, 2006

calzone and x

--> kelly clarkson . because of you

Sooo, folks. Tomorrow and Tuesday will decide about my future life
(I like drama, for the ones that read this the first time).

But before my verbal and psychic execution by people who don't want me to be a good kindergarten teacher I went to a nice dinner with my parents and sisters and their boyfriends.
And guess what I ate (I picked on someone before that I will) :



YES ! This is a "Calzone", an italian specialty. And it indeed was delicious.
The evening was nice as well, especially to see my sisters again. I really enjoy being with them.

And still I couldn't stop thinking of tomorrow and everything that will fall down on me if I don't pass it.
I guess, the things that make me afraid are the questions
"what if ?"

But I gotta stop thinking about the days "X", how I called them.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.


murmel

2 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home