blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Mai 08, 2006

just to not let you think I'm depressed...

--> wunder . was hält uns wach

I found a funny questionary from my DEAR friend piccadilly (http://www.blogigo.de/piccadilly)
and thought I'll do it before the REAL work is about to be done (cause I have an important day on thursday and I don't know when I'll blog the next time).

first name: "murmel" ;)
age: 19
hometown: Eschau a.k.a. "no-name-village"
What do you do in real life? chasing kids through the garden and screaming like an idiot if they hit each other ^^
how did find out about blogger.com? I saw some other i-net friends of mine blogging here and I liked the design.
What should all people know about you? I'm NOT shallow. ;)
What do you want to do before you die? Publish a record.
With whom would you want to swap? Just for one day : Robbie Williams. I mean, look how many girls he gets !!
If you could retract something in your life - what would it be? Maybe do another job or school education.
Is there a person you would rather not get to know? Every encounter has its own quality. I try to take the best out of it - even if it was a hurtful time with that person.
When will you move to Berlin? There are more attractive cities I believe. But hey : I'm going to go there in September, maybe I will change my opinion.
Do you dance or rather stand in the corner? Depends on the people around me. *gg* No, I love to dance. No matter how bad I am.
Why are you glad to be a boy/girl? Huhm, I'm glad to not have a tent in my pants almost every morning.
Which book / movie should EVERYONE know?
book: "der vorleser" from bernhard schlink or "vollidiot" from tommy jaud.
movie: "pulp fiction" and "life of brian"
Song: "all" by K's choice
What is your special ability that NO ONE else has? I'm pretty talented in dealing with technical things. And singing. But I guess everyone can sing a bit.
How's your love life? It's strolling around the park, waiting for someone to drop by and talk a walk with it.
How's your family? Mom is worried about me (like always) but she's fine. Dad is working like a maniac, but in a healthy dosis. PJ is having a hard time with her health and Stef is also fine, supportive like always.
When is it over? When it's over.

~ Fin ~

PS : You're warmly welcome to spread this questionary around and write in the comments area your blog link. I'd like to know interesting things about i-net people that read my blog and DON'T COMMENT! ;)