blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Mai 08, 2006

Michael Schumacher hoovers and thoughts that disturb

the verve . the drugs don't work (acoustic)

The day started strange and will end strange. In the morning I came to work, colleagues acted like nothing happened - "ok", I mumbled to myself - I don't need another argue. I'm fine. Worked my butt off and tried to show engagement (cause some unnamed people claim that I'm NOT motivated). And I cleaned the carpet with an interesting hoover :


{michael schumacher "special edition"}


Coming back home I found my dad still working on the football goal. I decided to distract myself a bit by helping him and I couldn't help but giggle. Sadly, I have no picture of me - removing the rust off the pipes - but I felt like a real les. The feeling was kinda diverse, always changing between sarcasm and hysteria but I'll let you know if it changes in one clear direction.

My aunt dropped by to read the newspaper and get updated cause they don't have one. I found an announcement of a young man who died - he was barely one year older than me. I heard the name before and surfing through the net I found out that a friend of mine knows his band mate. Ok, that's very vague and I actually didn't know him in person but I feel so sorry I can't explain it. He died of a vicious disease - cancer. And at the moment it seems like the atomic threats are nothing against cancer, that's spreading like a gourge over humankind.
If I'd want to be cynical I'd say that there's no real reason to fire the missiles. We'll distroy ourselves within 100 years of dieing on diseases we've breeded by pumping poison in the rivers, blowing gas into the atmosphere and seeding hate between the races.

As if this disturbing thoughts wouldn't be enough : I can't get a single song done ! Or even a good lyric. Don't try to understand it - it's my personal everday deluxe suffering - as if I hadn't enough at the time.

murmel