blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Samstag, Mai 27, 2006

Other useless things you should know about me

--> panic ! at the disco . I write sins, not tragedies

Actually I quite dislike to translate questionaries, but this one seemed kinda cool. And it's from picca, that's why. ^^

1. With which "star" would you like to shag ?
Hihi. LEISHA HAILEY ! *scream*

2. If your soul would be colored, which color would it be ?
Red.

3. Imagine several catastrophes erased all possible food, which 3 groceries would
have to exist to ensure your survival ?
roll, rice, chicken

4. Three things that REALLY bug you at the moment:
1. my studying lazyness
2. disconnection (in many ways)
3. prejudice

5. With which superhero do you indentify the most ?
Hmmm, never thought about it. But I saw "X-Men 2" a few days ago and I quite
liked the role of "Nightcrawler".

6. What was your dreamjob when you were little ?
a trapez artist. But I overthought it after I hung on the trapez for real and
wasn't able to come down again. ;)

7. Three characteristic traits that describe you the best :
1. contemplative
2. funny
3. sarcastic

8. Which things make you cry regularly ?
I don't cry that often, but lately it's the feeling of being caught in the
wrong job and the urge to make music but not being able to cause everything is
pent-up and blocks my brain.

9. Your biggest frailty / your biggest power :
my strange ability to interpret untrue things into situations / my humor

10. What scares you ?
Future.

11. You're about to be transplanted. Which organ needs to be replaced ?
My heart.

12. If Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie would ring at your door, what would you do ?
"Hi, how are you ? Where did you leave Leisha ?" ;)

13. The last nightmare you had and remember :
My boss' dad died and she cried in my arms. I don't like my boss THAT much to
have to urge to imagine she lies crying in my arms.

14. Three quirks :
1. I take my camera with my everywhere
2. I enjoy some time alone lately.
3. I quote from movies and songs if I find it fitting to the situation (Deuce,
T. ! ^^)

15. If you'd die right now, what would be your last words ?
If it would be a slow death, I prolly call all important people to tell them
that I love them (and unimportant people that I'm sorry for them being such
asses...hihi.)
In case of a fast death I would quote something from a movie or song. It
depends on the situation.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Do you have that questionary in German? I'm to lazy to translate it for my blog.
    Really dig the fact that you quote songs, too. Always thought that was just some weird thing I do.
    Btw, interesting news: SAF!!! I'll explain later...
    Have a nice sunday!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Since when you like Leisha Haily?
    o_O

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    I developed a little crush over the last season *blushes*

    ;)

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    dont u ever make fun of me

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger murmel said…

    Liesa, you coward ! SHOW UP ! :p

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home