blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Mai 22, 2006

don't wonder

...if I'm kinda offline for the next days. I know, I won't keep my promise for long but just in case you were wondering : I'm trying to trick the [panic mode] and learn for my PART II of my exams which will take place on 20th of june.

Things I noticed today :

1. the original score of "the da vinci code" is one great piece of music ! Although the movie sucks. ;)
2. I am the master of interpretation.
3. I have clicks on my blog from people all over the world. COOLNESS ! :)
4. Should I or should I not ?
5. It just can't be possible that I miss "Anouk" at Rock im Park, just because I can't take a day off !!!! GNARRRRR (Lordi scream) !

murmel

3 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Maybe I should start writing my blog in English, too. Almost all the clicks I get are from Dreieich. ;-)
    Btw, the funny IP-adress from Löhne is my office. Yeah, I'm kinda bored a lot lately...

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Am I bored or am I bored?

    4. Should or should you not what???

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Wait a tick: You're not going to Rock am Ring??? I thought you already had your ticket!?? That sucks!

    Oh well... is kind of like "me" - I already booked a trip to Paris and didn't ask for vacations, so... never mind :-)
    luv ya! *hugs*
    piccaaaaaa (sorry, but I just couldn't help it!)

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home