blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, Mai 21, 2006

nightminds

Around midnight I start to think about stupid stuff and I have these strange wantings, like

1. tons of candy ! RIGHT NOW! No ! Vegetables ! Pizza ! Arggh.
2. inspiration !
3. why are all cute girls so damn stupid ?
4. my ear feels sore
5. I don't want to go to work on Monday. Any good suggestions for taking the day off ?
6. Being helpless sucks.
7. I gotta start to learn for my exams tomorrow. Bah !
8. Nobody cares.
9. Blankness finds its way to every creative brain.
10. poof !

*dang*

murmel

3 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    1. pregnancy? oO
    3. I'm not stupid :p
    5. had I a good suggestion, I'd certainly use it,too.. :\
    6. tsja
    7. good luck!
    8. I do care!
    9. that's part of the reason why this webmaster I am is kinda stuck..

    *knuffel and a kojv*

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    3. If you ever find the solution to that, let me know!!!
    5. Headache, menstrual cramps or Dünnschiss (can't spell it in english) are very nice things to suffer from and nobody can control.
    7. I actually have to learn right now, but every excuse is welcome...
    8. That is not true!!! Silent Genius cares and so do I!!!
    10. bang!

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    1. 4 times 0,25 makes 100
    2. 1 time 0,50 is still 0,50
    3. am I a stupid cow? nooooo
    4. does anybody care at all?
    5. will the doc tomorrow tell me to go home instead of going to work?
    6. does his father know?
    7. why do I STILL get spots, when a girl once told me, that it will stop when you're becoming 20?
    8. tomorrow I have to start doing sports
    9. do drugs expire?
    10. Why am I reading a book about entomology when I hate insects and spiders???

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home