blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Mai 29, 2006

MY space



[no comment]



Lately I'm crazy about myspace.com and I dunno why. Just registred out of boredom but I know now why so many people like the idea. It's a worldwide connection of people that are able to find each other during having the same taste in music, movies or in general a sympathy for each other.
So, it's a very good idea. And there are even some of my favourite artists there with a profile. I sent some friendship offers to

- Ryan Adams
- Sarah Bettens
- Grand Hotel van Cleef
- Kettcar
- Olli Schulz und sein Hund Marie

Hihi. This seems so cool to have Sarah Bettens in your friendship list. Muhahaha. I know, I like to show off. But who doesn't ? ;)

So, if you happen to be registred at myspace.com, just drop by and write me a message. And yes, I do have another blog there. *gg*

Link is http://www.myspace.com/murmel86

Volunteers for help with that *&%$§" ! html thing are also welcome. But only if you're willing to. I can be nerve-racking when I don't understand what to do. *winks*

have a nice start of the week

murmel

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    I heard so much about myspace that I'm tempted to register myself. Of course, you'll be my first friend. Second would be Sarah!!! ;-)

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Seems like you got the html well done, actually ;)

    My myspace profile tends to appear totally black on IE, and I don't even know why. This way only the best people can see it, after all [read: Firefox users ^^]

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Just wanted to let you all know: Colos-Saal "online" :-)
    Luv ya! t.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home