blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, Juni 20, 2006

hands down . . .

...feet up, head high ! I'm done. Done with my exams, done with my working mates, happily looking for my second festival this year!

Southside Festival :)

And I found out that I'm not resist against the heat that's raging here in Germany. I'm slightly going nuts, but to quote "SOMEONE" :


me : "Aw, yeah I'm crazy today, I know.."
Mel : "today ?"


That's all folks ! ;)

See ya

murmel

3 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    lol I love how you pretend to quote "someone" on an anonymous status but then you simply put my name next to it!

    See ya tomorrow ^^

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    haha! Could have been me saying that! :-) Well done, Mel! ;-)

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Yeah, she's crazy, but in a good way!!!

    But I still think, I'm worse. You'll see...

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home