blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Donnerstag, Juni 15, 2006

2006

sportfreunde stiller . 54, 74, 90, 2006 ;)





Mercy to everyone who hates football these days. In Germany you can't get out of this alive. And for those who wrote good marks in the history lesson it wasn't always easy to be proud of Germany. But lately a kind of invisible power has moved the country. Strange enough that such a pointless sport like football can unite people from all possible countries, but in Germany I think everyone would agree if I call it mass hysteria. Gladly, I'm a football fan and former footballer (yes, hit me! I can stand it! ;). And I surly will be at some place with a biiig screen on the next match.

grassy greetings -- :)
murmel

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    Watching football is boring. I almost got shot dead saying those exact same words last week at work because that day some co-workers were proudly wearing their French football team t-shirts.

    Needless to say I tried watching France-Switzerland... fell asleep half way through the first period.

    Someone told me it was silly for me to drive to .de if it wasn't for the World Cup lol

    Playing football is fun, though. *sigh* those were the days..

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home